Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VCTF-Magisfunmap

VCTF-Magisfunmap

hello, since now we have oogesfunmap on the server, can we also have this map please? Now the map rotation is on 25 so we wont play this map 5 time a day as before xD so i think it could be added =D was very popular in titan and some people miss it (like me) xD can we have it back? =)
    You can find more information about the discussion in titan whit screenshots and download here:
    http://ut2004.titaninternet.co.uk/forum ... hp?t=15350
    this map does not need any fix because there are no bugs so its ready =D
    Thanks <3

Re: VCTF-Magisfunmap

It needs blocking so you can't fly away with the flag to the top. :/ The only thing I don't like about this map. Otherwise it's a quite ok map beside the possible spawnkilling. :<

This map is pure evil.
    It received a "no" from me last time, it does receive a "no" from me this time. xD
    Veasna - trance music from out of space! (SoundCloud | Facebook)

Active Server Admin

When I first saw the map I thought it was awesome but after playing it was ok. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey
    When I first saw the map I thought it was awesome but after playing it was ok. :/
    is this a yes or a no? =S

Active Server Admin

Yes, because you guys like it

Quote Originally Posted by nialzinth
    It needs blocking so you can't fly away with the flag to the top. :/ The only thing I don't like about this map. Otherwise it's a quite ok map beside the possible spawnkilling. :<
    Someone feel like fixing that?

Active Server Admin

I'll fix it. Do you guys want me to fix the spawnkilling too?

Thanks jeff for fixing that 'bug' and give more chance to this fantastic map, the only problem is that you can fly whit boots or climb the wall whit a manta and go on the top, a place very hard to reach (but not impossible tbh). Need blocking volume on the map and u have to fix the wall so we can't climb them whit manta. its the same problem whit walls in aggressivealleys just FYI xD

DONT FIX THE SPAWNKILL!!!!!!!!!! its the best part of this map making a lot of point whit deemers and ultra kills, only walls needs fixing
    thanks

Active Server Admin

Spawnkilling is not nice but ok, I'll leave it so. xD I didn't make the map.

Climbing the walls is just a bug of the editor there is no fixing that. It's random when it shows up (wel not realy random but there is no proper reason why it shows up). Let's just hope when I rebuild it it disappears. But I think not.