This one fixes the settlement boundary check. Settlements are also polygonal now (the "rectangularfied convex hull") and not just a huge rectangle around all plots.
- Updated to Minecraft and SpigotMC 1.11.
- The plot wand can no longer be used for any kind of crafting.
- Plot owners are now added as settlement members so they can build in settlement areas.
- You can no longer delete a plot if it would create a "hole" in the settlement.
- You can no longer join locked settlements (e.g. villages).
- Updated Dynmap details of plots and settlements (with flags and player faces).
A bunch of internal things have changed as well.
I think it's all kinda stable now. From here, I will be going more in a settlement and plot management direction, ie renaming, defining "town plots", rights, resizing plots, and of course gaining new plot points over time.
More updates! This is a fun one.
- When you found a new settlement, you are its mayo. Mayors will be able to make settlement decisions.
- Settlements can be renamed by their mayors using the /settlement rename command.
- The settlement center can be changes by their mayors using the /settlement center command. Currently, this is not doing a lot, except define the spawn point for the Treasurer (see below).
- Every settlement has a Treasurer NPC.
- It's a villager whose only trades are for Prosperity.
- Prosperity is accredited to the settlement he belongs to. This will be used for stuff in the future.
- Only residents of the same settlement can trade with him.
- He cannot pickup items and cannot breed.
- He is invulnerable (except for players in creative mode) and should never despawn.
- If the Treasurer gets lost or dies for some reason, any resident of his settlement can summon him using the /settlement treasurer command.
- My custom commands and sub-commands have tab auto-completion now!